Who said that funny, can’t also be informational? Check out the hilarious interview video clip below and stop back after for my comments.
What have we learned?
- DON’T get caught up in a magazine while waiting for them to start your interview
- DO dress well. The guy totally dresses the part in this interview
- DON’T hit on anyone or ask for their phone number. Even when you think you can guess the first 3 digits
- DON’T tip anyone. You know this, right?
- DO smile when greeting your interviewer. The man is certainly confident.
- DON’T bring up awkward/weird animal facts. What are you, a zoologist?
- DON’T use company names from movies for your resume. Although awesome, I don’t suggest it.
- DO move the conversation to an area of expertise you are more comfortable with. He totally moved it on to his “special skills”.
- DON’T list your “Dong” size under special skills. Thanks.