Life at Bad Rhino has been insane the last couple weeks and we have a pretty big week with a client grand opening and our day on IWearYourShirt.com this Thursday. However, I wanted to pop in with a quick tip for your Tuesday!
Oh, and if you’re looking for a Resume Review, I have a pretty sweet group deal over on the Facebook page. Get your resume critiqued by yours corny for just $25 (normally $50). Click here for details!
Still looking for a job? Change your routine!
If you’ve been job searching for more than you’d like, you’ve probably settled into a bit of a routine and I imagine you’ve become bored. There are a number of ways to spice up your life and your job search to help meet more people. Sure, I could start comparing this to dating, but it’s been done…thousands of times.
Here are 10 quick ways for you to change up your routines and meet new people that may offer connections for your job search:
- Freeze your current gym membership and sign up for a month or two at another gym.
- Try a different coffee shop.
- Go to happy hour 3 times per week, each time at a different place.
- Join a bowling league. Not only do you meet tons of people, it’s actually fun.
- Join a softball league… okay…any league will do. Maybe you like darts?
- Like art? Take a class.
- Wake up at a different time each day, which changes when you run your errands.
- Ride the bus.
- Go to a dog park. People with dogs have jobs too.
- Walk everywhere. Everyone knows the local neighborhood walker.