Last nights launch of #JobHuntChat was an incredible success, and I’d like to thank each and every participant. Nicole, Jessica, and I had a great time co-moderating, chatting with you, and reading your brilliant responses.
#JobHuntChat’s purpose is to make sure that you’ll Never Hunt Alone Again. Judging by the number of participants and responses last night, I think we can now claim, “Mission Accomplished”.
So, what happened during last nights #JobHuntchat? Here is our launch recap:
#JobHuntChat 2/15/2010 Statistics
- # Of Tweets —> 650+
- # of Contributors —> 100+
Top 5 Contributors
- @martymjm – 29 Tweets – Marty is a recruiter and career coach in Philadelphia
- @bitty_boop – 22 Tweets – Brittany is a Quinnipiac senior, PR major looking for work in NYC
- @abbylocke – 21 Tweets – Abby is a career marketing and leadership brand coach from Seattle
- @stephmajercik – 21 Tweets – Stephanie graduates May ’10 and hunting for PR jobs
- @tmcantwell – 21 Tweets – Teresa is a 3 year PR pro from NYC, looking for new opportunities
If you are interested in following along with last nights chat, please click the link below to bring up the #JobHuntChat transcript. Monster thanks go to Chanelle Schneider (@WriterChanelle) for putting this transcript together.
Submit Your Questions For Next Week
Please submit your questions for next weeks chat. If you submitted a question and it wasn’t picked this week, there is a strong chance it will be selected to be featured next Monday night. Submit your questions to JobHuntChat@gmail.com