Truth be told, Corn on the Job is on vacation this week at the Jersey Shore, but I’ve kept my friends in mind and have stumbled on some ‘mega’ career fair news to share with you. Monster.com and Philly.com have partnered up to create what they are calling the Mega Career Fair. Along with a link to the event website, please see of the important details I’ve outlined below:
- What: MEGA CAREER FAIR
- When: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2009 @ 10AM – 4PM
- Where: LINCOLN FINANCIAL FIELD
What should recruiters know?
- It’s reported over 5,000 candidates will attend
- Call 215-854-4140 to reserve your booth. Deadline for reservations is 3pm on September 18
What should job seekers know?
- Free seminars offering valuable information to aid you in your job search, and career choices will be held
- The advertisements exact words are, “Scores of area recruiters will fill the amazing Lincoln Financial Field”. With 5,000 candidates attending I’m sure this statement will hold to be true. The event should bring a mix of different industries from the area as well.
- Bring as many resumes as possible and pass it out to whoever will take it
- Network! Talk to other job seekers, recruiters, and those working at the career fair and add them to your Linkedin contacts, seriously.